The RENEN x Alpinestars colab brings our unique paint splatter "Dropcloth" design and understated Black/Carbon color blocking to the world's best-selling Motocross Boot brand.
Unparalleled flex control
- A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introductionof Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
- Combining the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension.
DCHP-unique heel protection innovation
- Built into the Tech 10 unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (OHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash. DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing, energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg.
Inner ankle brace
- One the Tech10's defining features is the biomechanical inner ankle brace. Patented technology which features:
- The ankle brace gives vertical and lateral protection from ankle and leg compression and rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement.
Anatomical shin and calf-plates
- The Tech 10 design is slim and streamlined with a contoured calf protector ergonomically wrapping around the rear leg. Constructed from a dual density compound and combined with the rear blade system, protection is enhanced with progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces. The energy dissipating shin plate features an anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
Unique sole integration
- The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding and improved performance on the shifter. The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
Buckle closure system
- Anatomically optimized re-designed for weight-saving and ergonomics, the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength.
Innovative, lightweight upper construction:
- The Tech 10 chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity. Foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection that is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot's overall durability.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure beneath the buckle giving greater, micro-adjustable, precision which is convenient to operate.Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
COLOR: Black/Carbon/White with multi-color pant splatter